Today we went to the Zoo with Porter and Abby and mommies, Morgan and Katie. It was a gorgeous fall day and the kids had a great time running around and seeing all the big animals (the elephants are Will's favorite because Daddy does a great elephant impression!) Although it was a bit like herding cats to get all three of them to stay in the same place at the same time, we actually got a few good pics of the kids together -- I especially love the one of their backs to us with the giraffe in the background. After the animals, we hit the playground and carousel and then off the cafe for some good (?) eats! I stayed with the kids while Katie and Morgan stood in line for food and kept them busy with lots of cheesy puffs. The kids all conked out in the car or at home afterwards so I think we can call the trip a success!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Zoo Atlanta with buddies Porter and Abby
Today we went to the Zoo with Porter and Abby and mommies, Morgan and Katie. It was a gorgeous fall day and the kids had a great time running around and seeing all the big animals (the elephants are Will's favorite because Daddy does a great elephant impression!) Although it was a bit like herding cats to get all three of them to stay in the same place at the same time, we actually got a few good pics of the kids together -- I especially love the one of their backs to us with the giraffe in the background. After the animals, we hit the playground and carousel and then off the cafe for some good (?) eats! I stayed with the kids while Katie and Morgan stood in line for food and kept them busy with lots of cheesy puffs. The kids all conked out in the car or at home afterwards so I think we can call the trip a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment