We had Abby over for a playdate a few weeks ago, and I am finally get the pictures up on the blog...it has taken me a while, in part, because there were so many adorable pics from that day. Abby is SO cute and I know that Will and Porter will someday fight over who gets to date her, but on this day, Will had her all to himself. And, as you'll see from the photos, Abby and Will had the typical courtship experience...... boy chases girl, girl chases boy, a fight (over the lens cap!), making up (see Abby kissing Will's head), taking the car out for a spin and lots and lots of laughter and play! Will loved showing Abby his leaf blower and saying "Look how strong I am, woman!!" and then they played on the swings and slide and afterwards we had cupcakes! Thanks Katie and Abby for a wonderful afternoon!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Abby: The Girlfriend!!
We had Abby over for a playdate a few weeks ago, and I am finally get the pictures up on the blog...it has taken me a while, in part, because there were so many adorable pics from that day. Abby is SO cute and I know that Will and Porter will someday fight over who gets to date her, but on this day, Will had her all to himself. And, as you'll see from the photos, Abby and Will had the typical courtship experience...... boy chases girl, girl chases boy, a fight (over the lens cap!), making up (see Abby kissing Will's head), taking the car out for a spin and lots and lots of laughter and play! Will loved showing Abby his leaf blower and saying "Look how strong I am, woman!!" and then they played on the swings and slide and afterwards we had cupcakes! Thanks Katie and Abby for a wonderful afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment