Well, it seems that my blogging time gets less and less these days, but I promised my faithful readers that I would at least get the Halloween pictures of Will up this week! This year, Will was Baby Frankenstein and he actually didn't mind the hat so I was able to get some pictures of him with it on! Here are a few of our favorite pictures from that night! First we went to Erin and Jimmy Secretarski's house for a driveway party at around 5pm. All the kids just run around the yard and the adults have burgers and beer and chat! It was great to see everyone from our mommies group and all the kids in their Halloween costumes. Next, we went trick-or-treating with Piper from across the street. I will have more pictures of Piper and Will posted here very soon, but suffice it to say they were darling as they went to each house to trick-or-treat. Will lasted for about 6 houses and then we headed home! He didn't really know what was going on, but he knew that something was different that night and boy was he hyper when we got back to the house. Hope you enjoy our frightful little "Frankie Baby" -- Happy Halloween!!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween 2008
Well, it seems that my blogging time gets less and less these days, but I promised my faithful readers that I would at least get the Halloween pictures of Will up this week! This year, Will was Baby Frankenstein and he actually didn't mind the hat so I was able to get some pictures of him with it on! Here are a few of our favorite pictures from that night! First we went to Erin and Jimmy Secretarski's house for a driveway party at around 5pm. All the kids just run around the yard and the adults have burgers and beer and chat! It was great to see everyone from our mommies group and all the kids in their Halloween costumes. Next, we went trick-or-treating with Piper from across the street. I will have more pictures of Piper and Will posted here very soon, but suffice it to say they were darling as they went to each house to trick-or-treat. Will lasted for about 6 houses and then we headed home! He didn't really know what was going on, but he knew that something was different that night and boy was he hyper when we got back to the house. Hope you enjoy our frightful little "Frankie Baby" -- Happy Halloween!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment