Ok, last set of pictures...but as I said, there were so many good ones to choose from, I couldn't narrow them down! The John Deere tractor ride was one of Will's favorites but strangely, we couldn't get him to go on the moving ones! He got attached to one that was just sitting to the side of the "track" and would NOT get off. Also, Mommy tried to get a picture with Will and buddy Porter together, but Will got very upset and did not want to have a "co-pilot" in his tractor. Oh well....at the very end of the day, I finally got a few pictures of the 2 of them climbing on the rocks together -- they are both definitely ALL BOY!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
ROCK RANCH - PART III
Ok, last set of pictures...but as I said, there were so many good ones to choose from, I couldn't narrow them down! The John Deere tractor ride was one of Will's favorites but strangely, we couldn't get him to go on the moving ones! He got attached to one that was just sitting to the side of the "track" and would NOT get off. Also, Mommy tried to get a picture with Will and buddy Porter together, but Will got very upset and did not want to have a "co-pilot" in his tractor. Oh well....at the very end of the day, I finally got a few pictures of the 2 of them climbing on the rocks together -- they are both definitely ALL BOY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment