Wow! I cannot believe that it is the day after Christmas and basically, I have not blogged since Thanksgiving -- eeek! We have a lot of catching up to do so here it goes....first, I wanted to post some pics from our outing with Piper and her mom, Jen when we went to the Muppets exhibit at the Atlanta History Center. We had a really fun morning and the "Magic Monday" kid-centric program was a great event -- first they read a Muppets story, then we did an art project, took a quick walk through the exhibit and then went to an interactive room where the kids could put velcro puppets together on the wall. Last, they had a viewing of one of the classic Muppet episodes. All in all it was a great day, but I think Will and Piper had the most fun just playing outside in the grass in front of the museum!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Catching up with the Blog!!
Wow! I cannot believe that it is the day after Christmas and basically, I have not blogged since Thanksgiving -- eeek! We have a lot of catching up to do so here it goes....first, I wanted to post some pics from our outing with Piper and her mom, Jen when we went to the Muppets exhibit at the Atlanta History Center. We had a really fun morning and the "Magic Monday" kid-centric program was a great event -- first they read a Muppets story, then we did an art project, took a quick walk through the exhibit and then went to an interactive room where the kids could put velcro puppets together on the wall. Last, they had a viewing of one of the classic Muppet episodes. All in all it was a great day, but I think Will and Piper had the most fun just playing outside in the grass in front of the museum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment