My hope is that one day Piper will want to date a younger man and she and Will might be an item because we will sure have enough photo-ammunition to embarrass them with!! But seriously, these two are so cute together and I love the afternoons when Jen and Piper wander across the street after naptime (or we go there) and Will and Piper find all sorts of things to keep themselves busy while the mommys talk! This was one of those days and I just love this photo of the 2 of them holding hands...SO CUTE!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Don't they make a cute couple!?!
My hope is that one day Piper will want to date a younger man and she and Will might be an item because we will sure have enough photo-ammunition to embarrass them with!! But seriously, these two are so cute together and I love the afternoons when Jen and Piper wander across the street after naptime (or we go there) and Will and Piper find all sorts of things to keep themselves busy while the mommys talk! This was one of those days and I just love this photo of the 2 of them holding hands...SO CUTE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment