I remember telling my mom while I was pregnant with Will that I really hoped we could somehow find a wonderful, trustworthy, loving older woman who would watch after Will when Stephen and I needed a night out, but also on those occasions when we would travel out of town for an overnight trip -- and boy did God ever bless my request!!! Emebet came into our lives around the time Will was 6 or 7 months old and she is now our regular sitter on Tuesdays as well as those overnight trips and not only am I able to have worry-free outings, Will absolutely LOVES his "Emmie" time and can't wait to see her when she walks through the door!! We were trying to get Will to look up at the camera when these pictures were taken because he was looking down at the grass -- so Emebet said "Look at the airplane Will!" -- of course, then he wouldn't look anywhere except the sky, scanning it for the mysterious, missing plane! :) Anyway, we love you, Emebet and you have been such a blessing to our life!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
TUESDAYS WITH EMEBET!
I remember telling my mom while I was pregnant with Will that I really hoped we could somehow find a wonderful, trustworthy, loving older woman who would watch after Will when Stephen and I needed a night out, but also on those occasions when we would travel out of town for an overnight trip -- and boy did God ever bless my request!!! Emebet came into our lives around the time Will was 6 or 7 months old and she is now our regular sitter on Tuesdays as well as those overnight trips and not only am I able to have worry-free outings, Will absolutely LOVES his "Emmie" time and can't wait to see her when she walks through the door!! We were trying to get Will to look up at the camera when these pictures were taken because he was looking down at the grass -- so Emebet said "Look at the airplane Will!" -- of course, then he wouldn't look anywhere except the sky, scanning it for the mysterious, missing plane! :) Anyway, we love you, Emebet and you have been such a blessing to our life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment