Will and I went to Cochise Park/pool today and had every intention of swimming the morning away but when we got to the pool, it was closed. :( So we went over to the playground to play ball and study the flowers (one of Will's favorite pastimes - I swear he is going to be a botanist when he grows up!). Afterwards, we drove over to CCC to swim since Mommy spent a good 45 minutes getting Will ready to go to a pool to swim! No pics from the pool but here are the ones from the park - ENJOY!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Lazy Daze of Summer!
Will and I went to Cochise Park/pool today and had every intention of swimming the morning away but when we got to the pool, it was closed. :( So we went over to the playground to play ball and study the flowers (one of Will's favorite pastimes - I swear he is going to be a botanist when he grows up!). Afterwards, we drove over to CCC to swim since Mommy spent a good 45 minutes getting Will ready to go to a pool to swim! No pics from the pool but here are the ones from the park - ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment