




In late August, Will and I headed West to Colorado for a short, but fun-filled visit to see my mom and my friend Amy! Amy and I took our boys to the Denver zoo, which as I have mentioned is one of Will's favorite pastimes these days. Then we headed up to Greeley for a three-day visit with Grammy. Will loves Grammy's "house" in the Fox Run Senior Living establishment and we had a great time reading books, playing at the park and feeding the ducks. Grammy gave Will a book called "Alphabet City" which is now one of his absolute favorites and each time we read it, Will recalls..."Grammy reads" and also starts talking about the rabbit we saw in Grammy's lawn one night around dusk. It is really fun to see him start to recognize and remember his grandmother and we look forward to her next visit here to Atlanta!
No comments:
Post a Comment