Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend...











Ok, blog followers...I know that I have been very remiss in my duties here at Will Schoen blog headquarters, so I now hope to remedy this by blogging every day until I get caught up. I'll start with Memorial Day and then maybe catch up on April and May at a later date....

We spent Memorial Day weekend at the lake and while the weather was kind of iffy, we made the best of it and managed to log a few hours at the pool and cruising around on the boat. Will loved the pool as always and he especially loves the Lake Club pool because there is a basketball hoop on the island in the middle of the pool and he LOVES to "shoot hoops" -- thank you to Daddy and Connor who lent the muscle to lift Will up so he could actually make a basket!! We also went to dinner at Gaby's by the Lake and Connor and ML tried out the new tube. Fun in the sun (or mostly clouds with some sun!!!) :)

No comments: